Hey there! We're looking for a new experienced member to join our team, maybe that's you?
Deeploy is an ambitious startup. We are currently at the start of an exiting journey with a strong core development team of 4 people. We are looking for someone who is going to lift or team to the next level, taking responsibility and being a real team player.
When this job suits you 🤖
- You have a preference for a pragmatic, ambitious and close team and like to help defining a solid engineering culture and have good communication skills.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a software engineer or related, building and shipping software products.
- You are eager to get the product to a next stage of maturity, like to design solid solutions for complex challenges and have an eye for detail, quality and security.
- You want to experience a fast paced startup and work on SaaS, open source, distributed applications. Worked at a startup before? That's a plus.
- You are passionate about the world of Machine Learning and AI and believe it is of great importance to apply it in the fairest way possible.
Our Tech Stack 🧱
- Kubernetes and Helm
- CI/CD + GitOps using GitLab and ArgoCD
- Multi cloud (Google, AWS, Digital Ocean, Azure)
The main focus for this role is to have an in depth understanding of the product as a whole. Making sure to optimize the sum of the parts.
What you will be doing 👩💻
You will have an important role in our product team for the development of our Machine Learning serving platform. Realising innovative features to make ML models manageable, accountable and explainable. Example: How to optimise serving this computationally heavy explainability algorithm while making sure to have acceptable latency for a use case with streaming data.
You will work closely together with the product lead to make technical designs for innovative features to improve our customers' ML use cases.
You will closely involved in building a strong core dev team: helping your team members to improve the quality of their commits. Raising and tackling technical challenges. Improving our software development and DevOps best practices. Making sure we build the best product that is available on the market.
How to apply 🚀
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Know someone who would be a great fit? Help us by sending them a link to this page.
How we proceed 🔎
All jobs and internships at Deeploy start with an assessment of your experience and motivation based on the CV and cover letter, progressing to 1-2 short interviews and a short mock project assignment.
Rather than trying to guess if we'll work well together based on lengthy assessments or questionnaires, we instead invite promising candidates to work on a real life mock project with us. The mock projects is typically 4 hours of work, and give us an opportunity to get to know each other prior to pursuing an offer. It’s also a chance for candidates to make sure that it’s a good fit for them. For the case you will be invited to our office.
Hope to see you soon!