Hey there! We're looking for a new member to join our team, maybe that's you?
When this internship suits you 🤹♂️
- You have a preference for a pragmatic, ambitious, small and close team.
- You are finishing your marketing, business or related studies and are on the look-out for an internship.
- You want to have a great learning experience and want to apply your marketing skills in a real world setting.
- You like lots of freedom to take control of your process, iterating and learning what works (and what doesn't).
- You have strong English-language writing and editing skills.
- You are passionate about the world of Machine Learning and AI and believe it is of great importance to apply it in the fairest way possible.
What you will be doing 👩💻
- Content marketing on our website and socials.
- Writing about and researching Machine Learning (Ops) software.
- Creating landing pages, themes, email templates. Designing and building many of our public facing services.
- Helping to give our (potential) customers a great impression of the Deeploy brand.
How to apply 🚀
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Know someone who would be a great fit? Help us by sending them a link to this page.
How we proceed 🔎
All jobs and internships at Deeploy start with an assessment of your experience and motivation based on the CV and cover letter, progressing to 1-2 short interviews and a short mock project assignment.
Rather than trying to guess if we'll work well together based on lengthy assessments or questionnaires, we instead invite promising candidates to work on a real life mock project with us. The mock projects is typically 4 hours of work, and give us an opportunity to get to know each other prior to pursuing an offer. It’s also a chance for candidates to make sure that it’s a good fit for them. For the case you will be invited to our office.
Hope to see you soon!