Hey there! We're looking for a new member to join our team, maybe that's you?
When this job suits you 🤓
- You have a preference for a pragmatic, ambitious, small and close team.
- You want to experience a fast paced startup and work on applying breakthrough research in our platform to immediately test it in practice.
- You have a solid academic foundation in applied Machine Learning and software engineering.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in industry or academia.
- You like working on model explainability, drift detection and model monitoring.
- You like to review existing academic literature and research software.
- You have solid experience with Python, TensorFlow and/or PyTorch.
- You are passionate about the world of Machine Learning and AI and believe it is of great importance to apply it in the fairest way possible.
What you will be doing 👩💻
You will be directly involved in our product team for the development of our Machine Learning serving platform. Realising innovative features around deployment, monitoring and explainability of Machine Learning.
The Machine Learning services are witten in Python so experience is required. Experience working with other parts of our stack is a bonus, particularly TypeScript, Docker, Kubernetes and PostgreSQL.
How to apply 🚀
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Know someone who would be a great fit? Help us to send them a link to this page.
How we proceed 🔎
All jobs and internships at Deeploy start with an assessment of your experience and motivation based on the CV and cover letter, progressing to 1-2 short interviews and a short mock project assignment.
Rather than trying to guess if we'll work well together based on lengthy assessments or questionnaires, we instead invite promising candidates to work on a real life mock project with us. The mock projects is typically 4 hours of work, and give us an opportunity to get to know each other prior to pursuing an offer. It’s also a chance for candidates to make sure that it’s a good fit for them. For the case you will be invited to our office.
Hope to see you soon!